At Fullerton House we believe your child will develop a love of learning in a happy, safe and encouraging environment.
- Co-educational learning.
- Small class sizes (maximum of 24 pupils) - teachers have more time to spend individually with children giving them the attention they need to flourish.
- Academic excellence – 100% of 2019/2020 P7 pupils transferred to grammar school with 97% transferring to Methody.
- Non-denominational – inclusivity and diversity permeates school life.
- Specialist teachers – Drama, French, Music, PE & Games, Swimming and learning support.
- Excellent wrap around care with access to afterschool clubs.
- Located on Methody campus with access to the grammar facilities.
- Family ethos, a caring school community – creating a positive environment in which to learn.
- Exceptional pastoral care – each child’s needs are attended to and their development is supported.
- Wide range of extra-curricular activities.
- Happy, bright and confident children.
Fullerton House has been educating children since 1868 and has a long and distinguished history. We are located in the Methody Campus, adjacent to the Lisburn Road, in an excellent location in South Belfast with convenient routes into the city and beyond.
The school accommodates 14 classrooms which have been designed to reflect modern teaching techniques, each room has the facility for using audio visual equipment. There are specialist rooms for music and computers and there is a comprehensive central library stocked with reference material and a growing collection of suitable fiction. The children also have access to an outdoor classroom where they can take their learning outside. There is also ready access to the grammar facilities such as sports hall and swimming pool, further enriching their learning experience.
As a parent, my experience of Fullerton House has been overwhelmingly positive, it's an environment which caters for each individual child with specialist classes and teachers. What has amazed me is the diversity within the school, they regularly learn about different cultures and nationalities. The small class sizes provide a ‘family feel’ with pastoral care being a priority within the school. I feel that Fullerton House is a school where every child can thrive and achieve their potential.
Kerry McCloy, Fullerton House Parent
We realise there’s no better way to find out more about a school than seeing for yourself. We’d love to show you around our wonderful school, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to arrange a tour or answer any questions you may have. Please contact us using the details below: