Sports & Games
The College has an enviable reputation for success in sports with individuals and teams competing in regional and national finals. Many excellent sporting stars have worn their crest with pride and there are opportunities for everyone to find a sport which they can participate and enjoy.
With dedicated teaching staff and excellent facilities, we are able to offer an extensive number of options within sports and games. All of our pupils are encouraged to enjoy an activity outside work which they can continue to participate in beyond school.
- 25m swimming pool
- Spacious Sports Hall
- State-of-the-art Strength and Conditioning Suite
- Rebecca Shorten Rowing Land Training Centre
- Spin bike suite
- 40 acres of playing fields at Pirrie Park
- 9 rugby pitches
- 10 cricket wickets
- 3 hockey pitches (Pirrie Park and Deramore Park)
- 5 courts for Basketball, Netball and Tennis
- Prescott Kerr Boathouse