Skip To Main Content

Landing Nav


School House

School House Wall

School House is the original school building which was completed in August 1868, when the College first opened its doors. 

This building served as a home away from home for hundreds of boys until the closure of boarding in 2010.

There were substantial renovations to this building in 2018. It now combines the heritage of the college with the best educational facilities and is currently home to Maths, English, RE and Psychology departments, as well as reception.


Ernest Walton Blue Plaque
School House
Maltese Cross on School House